Kingston: Coke Chapel (Taken From The Parade)
Illustration of Coke Chapel from Adolphe Duperly's 'Daguerian Excursions in Jamaica.' The chapel was built in 1840 on the site of Parade Chapel, the first Methodist chapel on the island
Coke Methodist Chapel, Kingston 1843
Coke Wesleyan Methodist Chapel. Kingston
1907 The Coke Memorial Church and Edmonson Hall,
1907 Coke Wesleyan Church
Coke Chapel from Parade.
Coke Chapel from Parade